Brands International Ltd. is an established company that offers complete furnishing solutions through the supply and installation of various products for residential and commercial use including kitchens, office furniture, indoor / outdoor furniture, parquet, laminated flooring, decking and wall cladding. Our product range is made up of internationally renowned brands with a high commitment towards quality, authentic design, eco-friendliness, and good value for money.
We are seeking to recruit the following positions on a full-time basis:
FULL-TIME | SALES AND DESIGN CONSULTANTS / SALES ASSISTANTS
Sales Consultants provide our customers with an exceptional purchasing experience from preliminary assistance and quotations to order finalisation and after sales.
The ideal candidates will be:
- organised, motivated, focused and have an eye for detail
- able to offer practical solutions based on client requirements and latest trends
- possess good communication skills and be fluent in both English and Maltese
- able to achieve targets through strong customer relationships
- proactive team players and enthusiastic to learn
- confident working with IT systems and 3D Design Software
- able to work under pressure and willing to work longer hours if required
- in possession of a driving licence
Previous experience in the furniture sector and interior design abilities will be considered an asset.
FULL-TIME | FURNITURE ASSEMBLERS & FLOORING FITTERS
Furniture assemblers and flooring fitters carry out the full service from delivery to assembly or installation at our esteemed clients.
The ideal candidates will:
– be organised, motivated, focused and have an eye for detail
– possess good communication skills and be fluent in both English and Maltese
– be proactive team players and enthusiastic to learn
– be confident working with power tools adhering to all necessary safety measures
– be able to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
– be flexible in working hours and willing to work longer hours when required
– possess good problem solving skills
– possess a clean driving licence, preferably B and C1
Previous experience in joinery will be considered an asset.
For any of our positions if you possess energy, integrity, dedication and a positive attitude, we want to hear from you!
Please get in touch and send us a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with covering letter at your earliests.
For more information contact us on +356 21484683
Brands International Ltd.
Triq tal-Balal, San Gwann, SGN 9016, Malta
We are always on the look out for talented individuals who would like to work in Sales, Interior Decoration and Design and Marketing.
So if you feel you’ve got what it takes to join our team, please get in touch and send us a detailed CV to email@example.com with covering letter.
We look forward to hearing from you.